June 11, 2010

Blissfully Thankfull.....

Today I feel inspired to talk about the most selfless, sweet, kind, strong, understanding, loyal, passionate, spiritual, funny,

and most of all LOVING man I know......My husband......Joshua! I'm a corny person but I find corny to be very truthful....I know all you woman who loveyour husbands dearly but sorry my husband out does them all haha...He has been the most amazing best friend and eternal mate and I want him to know how thankful and lucky I truly am to have him!

Life is not easy and to have him by my side makes me soooo happy, he keeps me going, he tells me everything I need to hear, he knows me for me, he makes sure that I am protected, he makes me truly laugh, he loves me unconditionally, and he would go to the moon and back for me any day!!


So this weekend go appreciate everything you have in this life and embrace all the things with an open mind, and never stop loving!!!


2 comments:

andrea said...

what a sweet post mallory! your hubs is a lucky duck for sure. and i am taking your advice about the "open mind" comment. :) hope you had a great weekend. )

Cami said...

Mal, this was so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. You know I'm corny too, but I like how you put it... "corny is truthful". But I don't think this was corny at all.