December 12, 2012

she will always be my baby sister...

if you have followed my blog over the years
you will know this angelic face
my beautiful beautiful little sister...londyn

i take pictures of her every year around her birthday
she now lives in arizona (sad face)
so it makes it a little tougher

we did these this last summer while she was up visiting me
just haven't had time to post them
but here they are

& she blows me away every time!

this little girl means the world to me
i know i didn't birth her 
but i sure did take care of her & watch her grow
she's the little sister i always dreamed of having

as i took these photographs
with out her knowing
i shed some tears behind my lens

she amazes me
her kind & happy heart
too smart for her own good
so mature...she's like a grown classy woman
shy at times but behind doors
londyn could moves mountains
her personality is so infectious 
she's a leader
& i look up to her in every way

it's been such a pleasure being her older sister
& i'm so proud of who she is becoming

can't wait to keep watching her grow
this is where it gets fun!

love you my londy lou!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh london, you are so beautiful and so grown up it's crazy. These are stunning photos! -love Allie

michelle said...

Just Gorgeous Mallory!! You did amazing! And my little Londy Lou is not little anymore!!