January 11, 2011

change is gooooood....

hello my fellow readers! as you can see i've made a few changes....& i'm really excited about it. i want to share all of my, passions, photographs, goodies, idea's, personal experiences, tips from a-z and tonz more... i'm still in the process of updating a couple of things so don't mind the construction.

as for MNW Photography, it is still alive and kicking! i will ALWAYS be doing photography & this blog will consists mostly of my work. i am NOW booking weddings for 2011, book fast, i'm feelin this year is gonna be a busy one.

enjoy the changes and don't be shy....leave me some love....i would adore hearing from you

& whats a post without a photo......boring.....here's my little family
joshua.....my handsome husband
pocket.....my first baby pup
monday...our second baby pup

our good friends took the pictures of us right at the end of summer....oh how i miss the warm yummy light!